Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello ebribadi!

So why am I doing this?  I not really sure why.  I just suddenly feel like doing it.   Maybe I have too much in my head.   Or maybe it’s too empty and I just need to keep my neurons working, hence, write. Maybe I just feel like sharing.   Or maybe I just need attention.   Maybe it’s a form of distraction.   Or it could be a way for me to gain focus.   It could be a waste of time.  Or it can also be a productive way to waste time. :-p

They say that one must always have an end goal so you won’t lose track of what you really want to achieve.   But I wanna try not having one (at least for this blog, ha!) and then see how things will go from here.

‘Til my next moonlighting! ;-)

1 comment:


  1. They say that one must always have an end goal so you won’t lose track of what you really want to achieve. But I wanna try not having one (at least for this blog, ha!) and then see how things will go from here.

    Playgroup Singapore
    Kindergarten Singapore

    ReplyDelete